I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 11, 2011

wHo is Y :)

You are the note in every word. You are the word in every sentence. You are the sentence in every lyrics. You are the lyrics in every music. You are the music in every song and You are the song that make me happy.

You are the beat in every second. You are the second in every minute. You are the minute in every hour. You are the hour in every day. You are the day in every memories and You are the memory in every moment that i cherish.

You are the oxygen in every blood. You are the blood that keep flowing in my heart and You are the heart that keeps beating.

You are the strength that keep me alive. You make me thanked god and i can live my life everyday with You and You are the reason i wake up everyday.

You are everything in my life.

you are my Y. my yEn <3